Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Breathe in the Fresh Air of Freedom

It's over. Finally. For the sake of privacy, let's call my present manager H-san. I never thought he was that cool. We had a "heart-to-heart" chat this morning and this afternoon regarding my intent of leaving the company by the 11th of next month.

All he said was "I have no intention of tying you but I sure hope you know what you are doing. I may not be with the same company we are in now but if anything goes wrong, contact me as soon as possible." Just to make sure I have a fall-back option, I asked him if he will keep his word. Guess what he said? "I always keep my word." Who could ask for anything more? Wow, just wow! 2007 April 18 will surely go into the annals of my biography. I'm just glad I belong to his group.

The only constraint we have now are finding a place to move and be able to pack everything with the few days of holidays during the golden week.

Like I said, I have always been a believer and I would just like to say: "Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer."

No comments: